|Control Type||NC Type, Non-CNC|
|Max Sheet Width||>5 meter, 5 meter, 4 meter, 1 meter, 3 meter, 2 meter|
|Cutting Load||90-120 ton, 30-60 ton, 0-30 ton, 60-90 ton, >150 ton, 120-150 ton|
|Max Force or Load||0-30 ton, 90-120 ton, 120-150 ton, 30-60 ton, >150 ton, 60-90 ton|
Being one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of this impeccable range of Hydraulic Press Brake Machine
, we never compromise with its standard of quality. Thus we engage in the utilization of high-grade raw materials and modern machines, in compliance with the set industry norms and guidelines. This ensures the product’s strength, capacity, performance, service life and standard of quality.
- Hydraulic Press Brakes are designed using the latest technology
- Cylinders are connected on the rear side of the Press Brake
- Ram traverse is parallel from bed to prevent side frame deflections affecting the stroke precision
- All welded edges are correctly machined
- The Electrical Control Panel is in a right position for easy manoeuvring by the machinist
- Standard V-Block and Punch are fabricated from an EN8 material.
- Physically operated back gauge systems are provided as Standard Accessories.
- Hydraulic power ensures noiseless working, enhanced safety against overload and immediate stoppage reversal of Ram.
- Standard Main Drive Motor
- Standard Panel Board Accessories
- Electrical control panel with INCH - SINGLE - AUTO mode operations
- Movable workstation with pair of foot switch
- Fine stroke adjustment rod with limit switch
- Manual back gauge
- Fine En-8 Material use in standard V-Block & Punch
- Centralized lubrication system with flow control valves for adequate lubrication
- Instruction manual book
- AC servo drives for R-axis & Z-axis
- Control of back gauging
- Anti-defection unit (Manual/Motorized/Automatic)
- Sliding sheet support with Swing-away stoppers
- Hardened tools & special tools
- Hydraulic tool clamping.
- Photoelectric fingers safety guard
- Higher throat depth
- Automatic lubrication system
- Fast cycling models for high productivity
- First, fill with hydraulic
|Capacity in Tonne||Distance Between Column in MM||Distance Between Ram to Bed in MM||Travel of Ram Hand Operated||Travel of Ram Power Operated|
|5||600 x 175||100 x 500||80||100|
|15||750 x 200||150 x 700||105||150|
|25||800 x 275||175 x 800||125||150|
|40||950 x 375||175 x 900||140||175|
|60||1015 x 430||175 x 900||150||200|